View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #32 (permalink)
Baddriver
Base Member

Drives: Evo ix, Nismo 370z
Baddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond reputeBaddriver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenre View Post
U mean this?

yeah. I really like the GT look. and having a nismo, it's pointless to tone any mods down. it's a toy for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCHINZZZS View Post
looks crazy. sometimes it looks like a tioy nice pics
haha.. yeah, learned a trick in photoshop. blur the BG and foreground a lot and just leave a small area focused.

it's a fake photography technique (shift-tilt) to simulate miniatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Aliling View Post
can I ask the specs of your car and the dyno numbers?thanks. I just would like to know how many hp a nismo has with the basic bolt-ons plus the Fcon vpro.just installed my hks intake today.It will make me decide whether to get the Fcon or not.
Ok, I'll get back to you. I'll do another dyno baseline tomorrow on another dyno. I'm still paranoid about my ecu reprogramming.

I only have the Fcon IS tho. btw, chances are, you will have a lower dyno score with your intakes cause it will draw more heat from the engine. at least, that's what happened to me. the best way to appreciate it is through the streets/real world since more air will be rammed from the outside

I've had a custom airbox installed so I think it'll help.
Baddriver is offline   Reply With Quote