View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:07 AM   #40 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
^^^ lo9l try getting down a lease road for work in a car. Or plowing through 5' of snow in the rual areas of canada. not to mention being a self employed welder when your truck is you workshop. Get a grip buddy. if you are worried about polution wtf are you driving a Z for. plenty of electric car at the gay pride parade i am sure you could hook up a ride in one of them. I think you might enjoy the payment options too.

like I said, some people might need them but they are hated and unneeded here. the maximum amount of snow that was on the roads here was about 2 inches and the whole country was in chaos because people crashing everywhere because they forget that flattened snow + freezing is ice. Kinda sad.

And I don't care for polution mostly but you cant compare our Z's polution compared to a bigass 5.0+ V8 truck.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote