View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Check Hills Garage for the spoiler install. They seem to do good work. I personally have not had anything done there but I've been to their shop and they look really good. Also, another company could be AAM. Either of these can do the spoiler install for you.
Thanks for the references Tony! AAM said they couldn't do it, but Hills Garage is only 10 mins from my house I'm gonna call them tomorrow and find out from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Blades, I don't know about the spoiler install, but I got my tint and clearbra done at D&L Tinting in White Marsh. They do decent work.
Thanks shadow! I will give them a call tomorrow and find out.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote