View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
corbin09
Track Member

Drives: 370z
corbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond repute

leakage? I didnt say anything about leakage, and i have a knowledge of the parts just not any personal experience on this particular car.
The test pipes like stated above are more free flowing, cheaper, proably lighter (not enough to make a significant difference though) but they will not pass emissions, they are louder than HFC's, sometimes depending on your exhaust set up you will get a pretty bad drone as well as a raspier sound. There is a thread i believe test pipes vs HFC, that goes more in depth. My question was simply do they give you that bad gas smell and has anyone been able to run them without getting a CEL.
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote