View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
I've checked everywhere for a lighting fuse. I don't see any fuses for tail lights or anything. Just "Room Lamp" and thats the dome lights.

Come on, somebody has to know what the solution is.... is there ANOTHER fuse panel, besides the one by the clutch pedal or the one near the battery that only has like 10 fuses in it?

Perhaps I'll have to chuck the factory bulbs back in and bring it to Nissan?

I disconnected each of the LED lights and still my tail lights don't come on unless I press on the brake.
I blew a fuse trying to put an LED bulb in the rear foglight. Not sure what the issue was so i just put a reg bulb back in.. didn't feel like messing with it..

Now, yes there are actually 2 fuse panels in the engine bay.. The one you are looking for is near the battery, kinda mounted on the fender wall. Pull of the battery compartment cover (the whole thing, undo the clips) and you should see it.. Its about 5 inches wide and like a foot long. Mounted vertically. I think there might be a screw or something holding it in place.. You should be able to unbolt it and there are probably like 40 fuses in there. There is a big wire bundle that is attached to one end, but there should be enough slack to pull it up and out of the hole that its in.

Good luck.