View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sylvan Lake V
Base Member

Drives: 03 G35 TT
Sylvan Lake V is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsguy View Post
$500 deposit on something that's not a sure thing...? Not me!
It would be a sure thing when 8 people commit they then pay the $500 and he gets uprev and you book your time for a tune. You don't get 8 people you dont pay anything and you are in GTA so why even post here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma View Post
As much as I think Cam should have the UpRev program as part of his inventory to offer to new/present clients to grow his business, I can see how he would like a commitment from a few members to justify the purchase. The dealer program is expensive.

Now having a group buy to actually purchase the programs, cable, and have the car tuned by Cam, would be more interesting than just a tune/dyno with the UpRev program. Even the Cipher monitor program and cable group buy with a tune from Cam would get my attention a lot more, than just a tune.
You could talk to him about it he might offer that as well, like I said i havent talked to him about it at all I just came across the thread i linked so I though there might be some interest??

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V; 02-08-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Sylvan Lake V is offline   Reply With Quote