View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
yeah i would hit 220-250 just driving around. put in the biggest z1 cooler i could get and at the track i didnt go above 210 that i remember seeing.
That's good to know. I can't wait to get on a track. Been a long time. Then after my wreak three years ago I still have some fears to over come. Course it isn't helping that I haven't had much time to push it due to breaking it in and the down time I've had. Just got my headlights installed back in today. Plus my coilovers come in this week I hope. They were post to be shipped out friday but haven't heard. You know how that goes. They even said they were in stock. But I doubt they were. Good thing for a beautiful weekend coming up.