View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 08:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarGo View Post
Seems my avg MPG is going up. I was averaging around 19MPG when I first bought the car. Now it's been fairly common to see 22 to 23 MPG. I even saw 24MPG on a recent 600mile road trip with avg speed of 75-80. I drive 75% Hwy/25% City. I know I've read about increasing mileage with a few miles, but haven't ever noticed anything this significant. Anyone else notice this too?

-ZCarGo-
Depends on how you drive it...and yes it improves as the rings wear in and get seated better.

I've hit 32MPG for a short while, and no, it wasn't downhill with a tail wind - but I was going 70 on a pretty flat stretch of highway with the cruise control on.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote