View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanced370Z View Post
lol i already know the risks and tire wear i'll be getting. I've been doing aggressive fitments for a while and knew what I was getting myself into.

Nothing is too aggressive if you can make it fit with camber and fender pulling. I understand a lot of ppl aren't into the look and what not but it's what I like, and pushing the limit has always been something that I like to do. Going widebody is out of the question lol, I'll just go more aggressive if I went that route. I wanted this fitment and all I need is 2-3mm more of clearance and I'm set. Not everybody likes HellaFlush or respects what it's about and call it dumb and what not, but with any car modification you're taking risks. And this is something that I like. I'm in the final stages of getting the rears to fit and I'll be good to go. And yes I daily drive the car

Also I forgot to mention that when I ordered the wheels I didn't want anything less than a 6.5" lip in the rear, and I got it. Eventually I'll get the fronts out to a 4" or 4.5" bc I still have some room. The front is running -3.5 camber.

Haha. In order to get my car onto the alignment rack at AutoGlitz I had to remove my front bumper. They couldn't get it up the ramp with 2x4's or anything.
LOL I feel ya!!!

I am at the same drop point as you and my exhaust is 1/4" off the ground hehehe. The only alignment racks I can get onto are in ground applications. That is some serious camber and I think you should be fine with a slight pull. Congrats on the 6.5" lip in the rear!!!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote