View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludeakris7 View Post
One follow-up question regarding dealers....

Can dealers request to have a NISMO brought to their lot? Meaning, if I don't see any NISMO's around for sale can I go to my local dealer and request to have them find me one? Is this something that dealers can do? And would it cost me somehow?

Not meaning to specifically order one from factory but rather find one on another lot?
Furthermore, is it easier to just order one and if so, is it tougher to get the car at invoice if you do order it?
I have no experience or knowledge when it comes to actually ordering a car, obviously.
Yea, definitely. What they will do is do a dealer trade with another dealer that has the car you want. Expect them to drive it to the dealer you bought it at, so expect some extra miles on it.

If you can get them to flat bed it then that would even be better but expect extra costs.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote