View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
I have absolutely no experience in installing bodykits, CBEs, etc. I'll feel more comfortable knowing that it was installed professionally too. $1000 sounds pretty steep though.

One more question, how close to the shade of white can they paint the Amuse kit? I've always had black cars so this hasn't been an issue for me, but I have noticed white cars don't usually have the colours matched 100%, the shade of white might be a little off?
depends on how good the shop is.

The guy that is going to repaint my car pearl white has repainted the bumpers of several GT-Rs because the pearl white on the GT-Rs have MAJOR color differences on the bumpers. something to do with nissan not using white primer or too thin or something. I know he can paint it without color differences.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote