View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:48 AM   #20 (permalink)
JJ-NISMO
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z PG
JJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
Looks good. Who's doing you're alignment?

Not sure who is doing the alignment yet. I will most likely use a friend's shop in the Anaheim area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
Any noise going up/down a driveway?

I'm gonna have amplified look at it this Tuesday.

Do you mean noise from the springs or noise from the front air dam scraping? No noise from the springs yet, but the nose will definitely scrape if you attack a steep curb too aggressively!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zNismo66 View Post
Wow! Looks great bro. Perfect drop.
I'm thinking of doing the same setup for my Nismo.
I'm very interested to know if we need any camber arms to correct the alignment after the drop?

btw, nice review

Thanks! The car does have more negative camber after the drop and will need an alignment. After I have the alignment done within the next week or so I will post the results. From what I have read, most people seem to get back within the recommend limits without a camber kit, but we will see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Yea, it depends whether I can get over speed bumps here in Chicago and the small ramps up parking lots and stuff with the springs.

It definitely makes any major elevation changes an issue! I always take everything at an angle, but literally had to go out and build ramps last night so that I could get up my driveway and into my garage. Worth it though... looks and feels so good.

I will post pics of the ramps tomorrow.
JJ-NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote