View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkster View Post
If you say so, but in every picture that I have been able to find the EDFC motor module goes on top of the piston shaft in place of the manual clickers...

If that is the case there probably will not be room for the motor module on top of the piston shaft in the tight space between the inner fender well and the outer sheet metal that the trunk lid bolts to...

I would love to see some pictures of the TEIN mounted in the rear of a coupe.
ill try to snap some for you. the rear clicker is in the wheel arch area, which is where the edfc would also go (been told be TEIN at least, since their east coast office is about 20 minutes away).

But i'll grab the pics if theres enough light atm and i can angle the camera in.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote