View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:00 AM   #241 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
It will be taken care of under warranty, which is great considering the cost of repairs. After the dealer drove my Z around a lot and listened to the noise they said without a doubt is coming for the bottom of the engine (Short Block). They discovered this by having it on the lift and reving to 1800rpm where the tick was very loud and easy to discover in the shop. If you are modded keep all your stock parts and return to stock if you have issues. They did not care about the after market exhaust at all, that surprised me and of course made me very happy knowing I can just keep it on there. They wanted all my oil history which is not a problem since I am one of those suckers that got every oil change at the dealer ever 3-4k miles.
Did you replace all of your mods with stock before you brought it in?