View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #27 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Chris, i am not sure how long you have had your 350 or why you owe that much on it. You really need sit with a financial counsler and get a realistic idea of what you want and what you need. iMO, you are better off spending just a little money fixing the dents and elbow grease getting that 350 looking good to sell outright, buying a cheap Accord for cash and save for a few years. Knock out the student loans and save, save save.
i hope you can get into a dave ramsey type mentality to pay cash for as much as possible. You could get yourself upside down in a hurry with a new z and something bad happens( accident, job loss, emergency travel) and you have no cash. my rule is to have 6 mo. Of expenses in cash for such emergencies. don't learn the hard way. Planning goes a long way.

Last edited by ZeeingAround; 02-05-2011 at 12:15 PM.
ZeeingAround is offline   Reply With Quote