View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:43 PM   #62 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
So AK, have you noticed any perceptible difference running on Redline? I've heard that there's a very noticeable difference with Motul, so I'm wondering if the same holds true for Redline. Some people claim that the VQ doesn't do well on Motul as far as wear goes. So now I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and use the 3 cans of Motul 300V already sitting in my garage, or give Redline a try instead. Redline is definitely less expensive and easier to get a hold of.
I don't track my Z (I haven't yet) and I have never ran Motul in (any of) my Z. . So, I really can't give you a clear feedback. But it seems to do it's job. I felt the idle was a lot smoother. I say use those Motul cans in your Garage. Once they are finish, give Redline a try. They are both in the same catagory (Group 5). You might not see too much difference.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote