View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emayfiel View Post
Has anyone had their handles painted at a shop here in Los Angeles? Are they holding up well? I've asked at a few shops and Ive gotten resounding NO's. They say the paint wont stick. I don't want to have this conversation with any more paint shops, so just let me know where to go. Thanks in advance!
I've not bothered to ask. I just did them myself, and since Im the only one who is always in it? The handles have held good. Yea you may need to touch them up if they get chipped but thats the price you pay for doing it yourself with paint out of a can. I've heard of people using plactic-dip to do them but could not vouch on how they look.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote