Thread: FairladyZ???
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #42 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Well thats my opinion about the sexuality. Does my opinion fail?

I don't care about the movie and what it is about. Doesn't
change the fact that fairlady is a sexy name for this car. Get over the whole movie ordeal damn.
As far as the name for a sports car thank you for proving my point. You are to worried about flexing your muscle and the image the name will give you. Worried the girls will gigle at you if you said that name if someone asked what you drive. Me on the other hand will wear a shirt advertising it and more chicks will want to ride in it.
Also who cares if is anime? Is that a free pass for it to suck?
Um mate, I have told several girls and men the japanese name and everybody went "lol wut?" yes including the girls. the only guy that liked the name was the guy from custom import arts because he has worked on dozens of japanese imports.

DBZ only started sucking because they kept on dragging the story on. like I said I don't like it anymore waaay too many better anime out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
I have no problem with anyone who perfers 370 from Fairlady, but to make fun of the Fairlady Z name just shows me who the real Z enthusiast is and who just wanted a fast fancy looking car. The car is Japanese and in Japan its called the Fairlady, and to have to change that name because Americans would feel insecure about owning a car with that name is pretty sad. Fairlady is not just a name, its the history of the car so back off a little. LOL.

P.S... Nicely said toner123.. Maybe some of these guys should buy a MUSTANG or CAMARO, maybe a CHALLENGER.
Well. up untill about 3 years ago I couldn't give a **** about cars and if you went "what you think about a 350/370Z" I would be like "wut are those"

I love the Z but I don't know about the Z history and so on. So no I am not a enthusiast. If it wasn't for my parents's GT-R I probably would of bought a megane RS or Z4 Even though I dislike BMW

I feel bad for people who don't like fairlady. automatically they are insecure muscly guys who don't care about the heritage of our Z.

And yes if ford sold the mustang here I probably would of gotten a Mustang.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote