Thread: FairladyZ???
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #37 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
They can try to steal the mustang heritage and call it the bulletZ
how about nissan Viper Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Yea sorry seems like some people have to much testosterone and just are uncomfortable with there sexuality.

Like did some of you go to a all mens collage where you took classes titled, how to slam a Gatorade, chest bumping 101, and high fives, when and where not to use them?
oh yes cuz disliking a name from a movie that has nothing to do with a sports car means we are uncomfortable with our sexuality. Makes ******* sense.

I just don't feel like it fits a sports car more for something like a family car.

I mean Nissan Skyline GT-R >>>> nissan fairlady Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
[/B]

Are we 10 years old again? That cartoon sucked from day 1
Anime my dear friend anime. and yes dragon ball Z sucks even though my name is from a character in it back when I was 12 and liked it.

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 02-03-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote