Thread: FairladyZ???
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #21 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Not really.

Let's look at some differences.

In the US, you can buy trims that include a base trim (so you can save money up front and mod how you like) to the Nismo trim. Those aren't available everywhere. In fact, in Canada, all Z's are sport/touring.

In Canada and other places, you get the rear fog lamp. I ordered one with a switch. Cost me a couple hundy, but that's what I wanted. If you don't buy one, you're missing out on one extra light.

In other places you can get a rear wiper. oh noes.

In Japan, it's called a Fairlady. Not a better or worse name imo, just different.

In Europe, you could have bought the 40th anniversary trim in grey or black.

I may be wrong, but I think the 40th came with nav in other countries, not in the US, but that's just one option on one trim, and there are aftermarket options.

something something right hand drive

So yeah, US Z's just blow.
As far I know european 40ths have Nav I remember seeing one at my dealership and it had a nav installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
^^^^ lol looks like I hit a nerve with your manlyness. lol. And yes opinions can fail.
Opinions cant fail. that is just you being all "HURDURR DERP MY OPINION IS DA BEST" pretty much some people hate the Z and like the ford focus RS doesn't mean they fail.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote