Thread: Replica Kits
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #113 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblez View Post
Thanks for ur nice response

I have no idea why u think I'm 19yrs old. and I never said that mom and dad bought me the car. b4 u wanna talk shitt about me, please focus on why ur customer had complaint. If u told me that the kit was replica when I asked u, I was fine. Cuz I don't hate replica kit, just don't like it. And I do have tons and tons of evidence, why u r ******* lier. I got all conversation we had by text and pics of the kit.

Did u tell ur customer that u selling the real amuse??
I think u didn't.
If you have evidence, you should post it up. There's a section the board designed to handle complaints of that sort.

I'm not involved and won't presume to have any knowledge either way, but a callout in this thread is not the most productive way to handle a dispute.