View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #2401 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

DOGPILE!!!! and i think i see a bit of a smile on old arshavin's face

Arsenal's title pursuit in tact after nail-biting win over Everton | Dominic Fifield | Football | The Guardian

the writer of this article is a ****. CLEAR offside goal. maybe some of the ladies in the guardian office need to explain the offside rule to him

gotta love the double standard. United has been ekeing out wins by sheer luck, played poor through many of their fixtures, and yet the press claim they have the 'heart of a champion'. Arsenal pulls out a 2-1 come from behind victory, and we're blasted for a weak defensive pairing that has kept clean sheets for more than a few games in a row now, and we should've bought in the transfer window.

i hate the english press.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 02-02-2011 at 10:28 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote