View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

I thought everyone was just having fun poking at each other. I didn't think feeling were actually getting hurt.

This makes me re-think my entire life. I'm gonna make a list of everyone I've ever wronged and go and try and make it right, starting here.

To all the nismo owners on this site Im sorry that I haven't seen the superior features of your limited production vehicle. Features like a different front and rear spoiler, the way cool rims and the lack of options. I'm sorry that I didn't choose to pay more for a car because it has a numbered plaque and not a measurable performance up grade.

I have learned my lesson and my place and will no longer compare my ordinary Z with your factory tuned race car.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey