View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname007 View Post
a road trip like that needs a nose mask or at least a clear bra....dead bugs and paint chips FTL

so how do you know cops like to write whatever??
I got a nasty ticket in Missouri. Was doing 75 in a 65, he wrote 80 on the ticket, and no seat belt, which was also false...kind of a funny story, he pulled me over and I told him I needed to **** (which was true, stupid breakfast burrito...), he told me to go to the next exit...he followed me, and waited 30 minutes for me to come back out....

Since the ticket was in Springfield, MO, and I'm near Tulsa, OK...yeah...

As for the clear bra / paint chips - bugs are at a minimum except at dusk/dawn/overnight - I'd drive during the day. Short of sand/gravel trucks, the paint could be ok...

That, and I don't have money for a clear bra =/

The Civic is looking like a better option. Just between now and then, I need new tires on it!

Last edited by kannibul; 06-16-2009 at 08:58 AM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote