View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
cstr_Cali
Enthusiast Member

Drives: smoke grey
cstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond repute

Great review indeed. I especially noticed this part:

Quote:
The stout chassis soaks up harshness — arguably, better than its more luxurious Infiniti G37 twin — and the engine turns more slowly than the Porsche at interstate speeds. The seats are comfortable, wind noise is minimal, and the stereo's pretty good. Though the Z is classified as a sports coupe, it masquerades well as a grand tourer.
When I drove the G37 I felt the ride was too unrefined for a car claiming to have GT cred. Good to know the Z34 has this aspect licked, at least according to the Stu. And the stereo, I wonder if the car he drove had the Bose system or the default setup? Hmmm.
cstr_Cali is offline   Reply With Quote