View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #27 (permalink)
Nismoracer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nismo
Nismoracer is on a distinguished road

Why would you hate a trim level on a car.... Oh it's a different trim level now, maybe that's it so you can understand better now. Relating this to a 5 yr olds temper tantrum??? Really. And thinking people hate you??? Man it's like talking to a brick wall. Look at every nismo thread no matter what the topic and there's always someone who has to add their negative feedback on the Nismo. And envy,. yeah people look at my Nismo and say hey that's badass. And they do like it and ENVY it, they wish they had one. And according to you and the rest of the haters our Nismos wasn't $30k its $40k ten grand more for a "body kit." You may not hate the car but you certainly show a bias towards people who bought them. I don't see a single thread or comment that Nismo owners started saying how better the Nismo is vs a base just defending comments against the onslaught of haters. Nismo owners talking about their experiences and wanting to share what others they have come across think. And you can't deny it. It's written in black and white. And you're right I do have an issue and that issue is people like you.