View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Q: Would you take a Z on a trip?

I'm debating...

I have (try to have) an annual run from Oklahoma to Michigan to see my family (I moved here 10 years ago)...

I'm debating on if I should take my Z on that long of a trip - I mean, would someone take a corvette on an 850+ mile, 12 hour trip?

I'd love to show it off, but, I also know how many bugs it will collect, and how many road-dings, etc it'll probably have by the time I return with it - and - I generally drive straight through, so it's 12 or so hours in the seat stopping only for gas and a snack.

I've thought about a radar detector to help decrease the time, but then again, I also don't want to get a ticket in another state (no chance of fighting it and the cops love to write down whatever...ask me how I know!)

The other option would be to drive our 2005 Honda Civic Sedan, which would be more than capable of handling the trip...

Thoughts?
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote