View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I would assume if you can prove your location at 11 am with a witness or a receipt showing the time then you should be able to get out of the ticket on a technicality.
But did the officer hand the ticket to him? If so, I doubt the witness is going to be able to override the fact that the officer was physically present and handed him the ticket.

I'd rather show up to court and present the facts. If the officer's there, I was guilty, can the court show leniency? If the officer's not there, then I present that no one is there to support the ticket's merits, so the judge will throw it out.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote