View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

^Haha. What's up bro.

Quote:
Nice looking Z OP. Did I read that right...145k miles? That's like 20k miles a year if the car was an 03. You certainly got your money's worth. I don't know anything about you or your finacial situtation, but I would keep the 350 if it were an option. Good luck finding your 370 and welcome to the forum.
Yep! 145k. Bought it with about 20k on it. I have a 100mi commute at least 5 times a week... and I couldn't ask for a better DD Had a couple of issues along the way- it's an '06, so had some oil consumption problems. After the engine swap, no problem. Had the clutch pedal sticking to the floor, so had to put in the stainless steel clutch line. Other than that, still runs like a champ.

I read somewhere that Nissan engineered the 350z's VQ to run for 200k mi without a rebuild. I believe it.

I still have the car but am parting it out. There's a thread on my350z about it. Once it's parted out, though, I'll be selling it privately to (hopefully) an enthusiast.

I found a 370 and it's getting picked up at a dealership in Alabama tomorrow. 2009 with 1300 miles, sport w/touring. 29k. I think it's a pretty good price being that it's exactly what I wanted and it's basically brand new.

Next up... tint, vinyl, spacers, drop, 2x10 zenclosure... why do we always have to start over on a new car once our current one gets right where we want it... haha.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote