View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #528 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodytechz View Post
250 miles!? Wow, it has to be making you nutty not to get her out and drive her! I bet you go out and sit in it every night after dinner huh? lol Well, all I know is that I CAN'T WAIT to get mine in April. I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, my new Z or retirement in May!
You sir are correct on all fronts... I sit in her every so often, maybe 1x a week... just to smell her and caress her I start her up once a month, then trickle charge as well. Can't wait till spring!

So you don't get yours till April? How do you have the pic of the exact car (I assume) in your avatar if you don't get it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
I got my 2010 model in November too. We should make a club!
I bought mine used, though. Less than 2000 miles on it and it just sits there looking pretty (minus the snow on top).

I originally wanted Solid Red - but this great deal came along and I saw it in person. So beautiful in the light, and with 35% tint.... omgggggggg
Yeah I wish I had more Z owners here in Iowa. That's the one good thing about living up here, not too many folks with our cars.

Yes, mine has the 35% tint as well... tint + pearl white = best combo. Had to have it.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote