View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #23 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianUSMC View Post
AK, no, I went with the one the JDM shift knob they use in their GTR Skyline. It is raw titanium with a star bolt that screws down in through the top. Also threads on to the base. It's shorter and a bit wider than the other Nismo shift knobs I think.

John, I actually am way ahead of ya. I called them based on your high praise write up and got a quote for 3M tint and Bra. After the quote, I told him I will be interested in the tint, but am going to try to do the bra with a friend (already bought the kit). If that ends in an epic failure, I will also do that through him.

Brian
Best of luck, if you end up letting them do any work for you, I am sure it will be first class. Hope your clear bra application works out well for you!

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote