View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #50 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
You guys are the ones saying the Z is competing with V6 Stangs and Camaros, but its really not. HP is not everything. Look at the S2k when it first came out, that car had simialr HP to lets say a Maxima or a V6 Accord, but it was alot faster, faster then the Stangs at the times correct? The V6 versions of the Stang and Camaros are hitting the quarter in High 13's low 14's, thats competion for the Z??? I dont know anything about these "hp bumps" for the Genesis you speak of, but there car now is a 14 second car, so maybe the next gen will be about as fast as the Z, there is nothing wrong with that. If you wanted a car that went straight fast and braked bad you should have purcahsed one of those american cars.
lol look at your mod list, you're not really modding your car for going around corners fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote