View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
You guys know that a Camaro weighs like 3500+pounds right? I dont think the Z has to worry much about V6 Camaros or Stangs (which top out at I think like 117mph or some crap) I think the stock 370 holds its own pretty well against the 400+hp Stang and Camaro. Its just as fast or faster to 60, I mean yea the V8's run away from it in the quarter but not but leaps and bounds. And I would hope nissan would wait more then like 3 years to make a big change like that. I mean from like what 04-08 the 350 only gained like 20hp correct???
dang it, i forgot to bring the junk candy and snacks i had at home to work for the unhealthy folks to munch on... with all the overweight going around they will have heartattacks in no time...one efficient way to get rid of people who you dont like at work. bring munchies.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote