View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:46 AM   #138 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
those guys were at the autox!! the black one with the painted wheels said he just joined this board recently. thought it was you for a min matthew, but no

highlight of the (autox) day: watching an SRT8 Jeep GC absolutely destroy half the competition in fun runs at the end of the day. to give you an example, my girlfriend's fastest was 47 seconds and some change in her 350z, my fastest was a low 46 and my friend russ ran a high 45 in it. the jeep ran a low 45 sec run and everyone in miata's and integra's that ran 47, 48, and 49 second runs suddenly left
That's hilarious. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to get up there for one.