View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 03:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
I recently purchased a nismo 370 and it is a great automobile. I enjoy the fact that I can purchase a factory automobile that is equiped with the standards that this car has. I wanted a nice sports car that has nice looks and a good gas tank for trips to the coast with my gal or my son. Besides the nismo the only reason I bought this car is because my best friend had a 78 model Z that we chilled in back in the day, and I will probably give this one to him as tax write off later down the road. If you dont like and support our section than keep your narrow minded opinions to yourself. The nismo group really has no interest or care that you can modify your car to out perform ours. For some reason in my community this never comes up. We just enjoys the Z's. Have a nice day!!
There's ALWAYS going to be Nismo Z vs ________ Z battle. Every Z forum I have been on, I saw there's always trash talking. I'm adding Nismo 370Z vs. _______ regular Z thread to my "quick close" list along with "Manual vs automatic" threads. I don't know why people always have to get into such arguments between various Z models. As long as you're happy with your (this is in general for for regular, convertible and Nismo owners) car, why do you care about other peoples car? Just be happy you're driving a Z. There are Nismo members here who thinks their car is touched by GOD , then at the same time, there are regular Z owner who thinks their car is the best thing in this world!!! STOP thinking in such way! We are all Z lovers and lets keep it at that. I see Nismo Z once in a while and I love it. I wish I could drive it. There's no need for Nismo owners to make fun of regular Z owners and vice versa.

Also, I have created this whole new forum ONLY for Nismo 350Z and Nismo 370z owners. You guys (Nismo guys) can ALWAYS welcome have your chitchat there. Feel free to invite any fellow Nismo 350Z owners.

Blogsite: http://www.thenismoz.com/

forum: http://www.thenismoz.com/forum/

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.