View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #161 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suede Interior Work

Hey guys, it has been far too long since my last update! Anyway, I finally bought some black suede to start my project of wrapping certain parts of the interior in order to get rid of some of the cheap looking plastic in the low parts of the car.

Since this was the first time I have ever wrapped anything, I did the easiest part first which was the two door sill panels inside the cabin. They have been bugging me recently and I thought it would look great if they were covered in suede to tie into the door panels and suede seats that come with the Touring package. Onto the pictures: I only have my phone with me so the pictures are not the best, but I will take full pictures once I get back to school on Monday with my Nikon.

Here is a before:

A picture of the suede I picked up: it matches the suede in the door panel almost perfectly, could not be happier.

A quick 50/50: I will get installed pictures soon, but the one on the right is done and I finished the other one after. Both look fantastic.

I will update with better pictures Monday but I also plan on wrapping the C pillars, the "hats" on top of the gauges (if I can figure out how to remove them), and finally the kick panels inside the foot wells.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote