View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #874 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Potentially selling my commuter vehicle... would be great for a performance-oriented driver, given I've set this thing up on 500+ pound springs!

* Color: White
* Interior: Tan
* Approx. 30,200 miles, nearly all highway
* Factory Built, Alternate Fuel Vehicle, 100% Natural Gas - NOT a conversion
* Auto, 4-Cyl, 1.8 Liter Natural Gas Vehicle
* A/C
* Pwr Steering
* Pwr Windows/Locks
* Tilt wheel
* AM/FM/CD
* Cruise Control
* Intermittent Wipers
* Dual Air bags
* Side Air bags
* ABS
* Anti-theft system with remote control fobs.
* Excellent mechanical condition... scratches here and there on exterior
* New Optima Yellow Top Battery (Dec-2010)
* Mobil1 oil change every 5-7k miles
* With "HOV1" Alternate Fuel Tags, this vehicle may travel in AZ HOV lanes during peak hours with a single occupant

Believe ~$15,000 would be reasonable, but may consider lower depending upon response to ads I'm putting up next week

NOTES:

CNG is cheaper than gasoline, typically by 50 to 75 cents per gallon (or "gallon equivalent").

The vehicle has a range of 175-260 miles per tank, depending upon how aggressively you use the throttle.

There are many CNG refueling centers around the valley - I use one of the stations near Sky Harbor airport. If you would like to fuel from home, suggest you research a product called "Phill", which is a home-based fueling unit that connects to your home supply of natural gas and allows you to fill up the car from your garage.

Unlike other cars that have been granted temporary access for HOV lanes, this car is one you can depend on for HOV lane access. My commute time from Ahwatukee to the Sky Harbor airport was cut from 40-60 minutes to 22-25 minutes each way. I estimate that I saved 60 hours of time in 2010. In addition, the Civic GX has been recognized as the "greenest" in America - with nearly zero emissions and a Natural Gas energy supply that is abundant in North America.

This car is not for everyone!... it has a very firm suspension and was setup to get me to and from work FAST! Here are the suspension mods:

- Skunk2 Pro S II coilovers with 660lbs/in front and 440lbs/in rear springs
- Skunk2 front camber kit
- Eibach rear alignment kit
- Honda Factory Racing 18" alum wheels
- 215/40ZR-18 Yokohamas (estimate 60% tread remaining front, 40% rear)

Included with the car is a Garmin GPS navigation device and "hard wired" radar detector. The factory stereo is also equipped with an aftermarket iPod/iPhone interface and you can play / control yours through the factory stereo by connecting to a wire in the center console.

2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote