Thread: Max hp?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Ok fellas this is what i think if you're looking to pull 11's on the strip w/ N/A engine why don't you just put you're Z on some serious diet. lol instead of punting $ in to it Why dont you just take it out
I honestly could care less about pulling 11s. I do plan on putting it on a diet but I don't understand why there seems to be so much hostility towards people that want to build a N/A motor. So what if it doesn't make 500hp. Not everyone cares about ultimate horsepower (odd as it may sound). I just want to build up an N/A motor. If it only gets 350whp so be it, if it gets 400whp awesome. I like turbos and superchargers just as much as the next person but I want to do something different this time and a N/A motor is my plan.