View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
I like the NISMO this coming from a sport/touring guy but for me I wanted a different look. The cars are almost identical except for a few items, so I do not understand the argument. It is almost like arguing between the base and the touring models. The simple fact is buy whatever you like and make it your own. I decided that I like the leather and the navigation but I wanted a different rear and side so I went out and purchase the amuse. I equate that to the NISMO owners didnt like the body style of the base so they opted for the body of the NISMO, so what is the argument here they are basically the same car and with all the modifications that people do who cares. No two cars are ever the same so why compare them. If you guys feel you are being hated on take it with pride because someone thinks you have something better. I say we are all part of the Z family so lets take that hatered and focus it on something oh I dont know say a Bugatti????

I've yet to see the hate here or maybe I'm just naive? I don't approve of that type of behavior here, and if there is people like that? Please let us know? We are all one Car enthusiast family, and should act like it. This Forum isn't like other flame fest forums, We intent to keep it that way with everyones cooperation.
Have great day everyone

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php