View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #76 (permalink)
kielbasa16
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk Z Spt
kielbasa16 will become famous soon enoughkielbasa16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
What about a darker shade of silver/grey, just so the headlights do not pop out so much...

for 160 for a headlight paint job you cant go wrong.. they gaurantee there work and have seen countless awesome jobs come out of there so Id rather give that little bit of money than tackle it with the DIY..

Grey with paint matched shrouds ( few extra bucks ) would look good on black i think...

Also, PM me , maybe we can go together... I am doing the headlights and tails.. he was telling me that he takes the headlights out and you can drive home without them... but I cant drive home without tails... I was planning on taking a cab to the train station but if you are going to go too, I will just do it at your leisure and take care of your gas... LMK!
I was thinking of dark grey/gunmetal as well, and painting the door handles someday to match as opposed to body matching the handles.

As for getting there and back, if indeed Im ok driving with no headlights then Id be happy to give you lift, no gas compensation necessary. Would you have to leave the Z there then?