View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute
Default >>Carbon Fiber Center Console Group Buy<<

OK, so Im going to see how this goes, Ive had a lot of interest in these consoles since I've done the first one. Since this seems like it could be a common piece for people to have me wrap I figured a group buy would be a good idea.
My normal charge to do these 3 pieces is $700 (main console/cubby door/shifter trim)
So here is how the buy will work.
The pieces will have to be shipped to me so I can do the work on them. So when I have the set list of people that want this done the pieces will need to be shipped to me and in the box please include a return shipping label, whether it be UPS or FedEx does not matter to me. The pieces will then be stripped of the leather and layed with cf and finished with resin and a nice coat of clear. Just like all my other work is finished. The fit will be as good as if it were the stock part, because it still is the stock part. No crappy aftermarket fit here. I can use 2x2 twill or plain weave CF. Whichever is preferred. From start to finish the work will take about 10 to 12 business days.

So here's the deal...Normal charge for this work is $700
If i get 5 people then the price is $600 per
If i get 7 people then the price is $500 per
If i get 10 people then the price is $450 per

Anyone interested can PM me with any questions. I will take a $100 deposit for anyone that wants in. Once I get the final headcount I ask payment when the pieces are received by me and I can do paypal or check/money order. Progress pics are ALWAYS sent also so you can see how the work is coming along. This will end friday, February 18 2011.

Here are finished pics of consoles I have done and this is exactly how they come out when complete.

Follow us on Instagram @Carbonfiberelement
Carbon Fiber Element is offline   Reply With Quote