View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

ahh, sounds good. yah on my G35C i have to lower the shock down from the well to access the adjustment screw. i know some folks drill holes and put an extender and that's a great idea for track folks but for me i played with it for about a month or so and kept it at that stiffness.

honestly speaking i think D-Specs are more for street and Koni's more high performance. the damp capacity on Koni's appear to be much higher. i mean you can shake a old man's tooth loose with koni's in full stiff. with D-Specs at max it's stiff but not super stiff like how my coilovers could do. not that i'd setup the car that way.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote