View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:37 AM   #362 (permalink)
Ztoon
Track Member

Drives: '09 370a7
Ztoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks man. Jurie did mine while he was still with Ztune. Put it on the mustang dyno down the road at Racing Greed.

My maps went out last summer, and Jurie drove an hour out of his way to Rmd. and re-set them for me. Great guy!

By the way, the ins. stays on thru the winter. I just wait for a break in the weather an' take her out for a run..... gotta have my fix!