View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #127 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue370tt View Post
When I bought my 370z, I got EVERY option that was offered: Sport/touring with nav and 7AT.....out the door tax and all was about $48K. I bought it the day they came out so NO ONE was coming off sticker.

After that, I put over $20K in mods: GTM stage 2 twin turbo, many cooling mods, greddy tiC turbo exhaust, and VIS carbon fiber hood. After MANY Osiris tuning sessions @ Z1, I am putting down about 500 whp and 388 tq. The car runs great!

Now, someone....NICELY....tell me WHAT a Nismo has that I dont have? Except for the body kit (which DOES NOT improve performance), what does it have that is better than a loaded 370z?

I AM NOT HATING ON NISMOS......please dont go there. I think the Nismo looks good to some, its just not what I want.

I have said to some before that I wish the Nismo WAS to the 370 what the ZR1 is to the vette.....but it is not. If it was, I would have one.

So, without hate, someone educate me!

Thanks,
Blue
You came in, tooted your own horn and tried to start another Z vs. Nismo thread. There are many fails here. Let's begin...

You paid full price. Because you just HAD to be the first one behind the wheel? Way to throw away money. Hey!... while we're on the topic of money...

Sure sucks to live in good 'ol TN huh? Because latching onto a Z that early (as I did for about $10,000. less), means that you could have had just about EVERY bit of that claimed $20,000 spent on aftermarket parts paid for through a little patience and R&D (like I did).

The real shame was that with all the $$ you spent, you could have just gotten the GTR and then started a pointless GTR vs. Z thread!