View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:39 AM   #191 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1
Cool

Zowners, I am not saying anything you didn't know already but I just wanted to add that Matt is a very talented installer. I was the one slowing him down during the work with the constant food breaks and pics shots. He is like a driven mad cow on steroids

It was 19degree and windy but Matt cracked up jokes throughout the install and did a phenomenal install job ...glad to have you down this past weekend in Bmore and thanks for the scary driving experience; now I know why my girl gets scared when riding with me on the passenger side

Enough said, gotta go watch 300 in my new hangout place in the garage, Matt, you think you could hook me up with a 3D projector system and popcorn machine in the car
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote