View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Bump?

Guys, people post all the time asking what a stock Z or Nismo puts down, and how much gain from such and such mod.

I'm offering to compile a database using the same measuring stick (i.e., all data from the same kind of dyno -- a dynojet) and the same correction factor (SAE) -- if you can get hold of your drf file(s) please send it to me

Again -- NOT a scan or jpg of the graph (although I'll take those too), I'm looking for the actual data, called a drf file. The shop where you run will have them saved and should be happy to share them with you.

This will clarify drivetrain losses, gains from mods, differences due to tunes, etc.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jordo!; 01-27-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote