View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Umm...seriously a secondary radiator? Wtf are they thinking??

Just for the record the overheating problem is caused in that car by RESTRICTED AIR TRAVEL THROUGH THE RADIATOR ok heres the deal i just installed an AAM oilpan spacer + 48row Oil cooler (yes i sad 48 ROW for $278 beat that price) and what ive noticed is that when you put back the undercover theirs no air travel after it leaves the radiator its like everything is blocked off around the engine

I bet if you just buy a regular carbon fiber hood w/ some large fins in it for air travel youll be ok or remove the undercover just dont drive in wet weather or reach really high speed.

In conclusion you dont have to buy expensive $h$t just use youre brain its so freaking obvious.