View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 11:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

How did I miss this thread??? Toohip, Shift, everyone, I apologize for the lack of communication and inactivity here on the this forum. You're right, we have been QUITE busy with Nissan GT-R work, and we didn't have a shop 370Z until a few months back, and we're still just beginning production work for this car.

We had been getting so many inquires from GT-R customers, and we were being pressured to produce parts for that car, we weren't able to devote enough time and attention to develop product and service the 370Z platform. We're through with most of the GT-R development, so we've turned all of our attention and resources to the 370Z. Look for High Flow Cats, Test Pipes, Y-Pipe, Exhaust and ECU tuning to come out around Mid to Late Summer.

As far as inquires regarding service, please, send me a PM with any questions or concerns you may have, and I will do my best to respond to them in a timely fashion!

2theextreme-We will see you Friday! Looking forward to hearing that beast roar!

Edit: All-We're trying hard to stay on top of everything, but we have a pretty small staff here, so don't feel like we're ignoring you if we don't respond to questions right away. Remember, you guys can call us at anytime too, I am more than happy to talk to potential customers on the phone. And if you have time, stop by the shop and check us out, you'll be glad you did!

-Jon

Last edited by Jon@Altered; 06-15-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Jon@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote