View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:44 AM   #46 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

It wont really looked streched but your definitly going to get that rubber band look...

with 9.5 width in the front you can at least go 265 even 275!

Remember just like the stock setup you go with a lower profile in the back because the wider the tire the taller it is...I would use tire rack for this part, because they show the overall heights of the tires!

When I put the stock rear tires in the front of my car, after all was said and done they were ~5mm taller than my rears @ 305's...I went to tire rack and low and behold they had all the tire heights their and I went with what you see in my signature now, which is exactly the same height front and back.