View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #22 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Yea I will be dynoing. I might wait untill it starts to warm up just a bit until I do. My first dyno was done in 75 degree weather so I dont want my post header run to be in the 40 degree range in which it is now. For those doing this project yourself soak the 02's with PB Blaster over and over for at least a full day or so. It might help. Wish I knew ahead of time. BTW my car only has 2,800 miles so its not like its rusted up or anything.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. You'll be indoors and should go by SAE corrected numbers anyway

Just remember to do at least 4-6 pulls. ECU needs a few runs to adjust. I guess you could do it on the road, but it will load differently on the dyno, so might need to do the extra pulls anyway to hit the map cells that will be affected when dynoing.